Monday, January 11, 2010

Groomals

Groomals: Bridals done with the groom done before the wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend this. Very stress free if you can deal with the whole seeing the dress before the wedding day.
These were a lot of fun and we came out with some good ones despite the yucky weather :) I was loving the yellow fruit tree we found by the side of the road. Beautiful color.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Callie!! These are amazing!! I can't believe they're kissing and I can't believe you took such beautiful pictures. I love the umbrella one..so cute. You're a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! And I too have to comment on the 'kissing' pix - you captured it - way to go:)

    kK

    ReplyDelete