Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{kaycee} belly shots

Oh she is lovely! And she will pop some little guy or girl out any day now...or any hour for that matter! I'm so excited for her. We had a lot of fun shooting these with the beautiful spring weather and sunshine. The light created a beautiful blow out effect I thought made the pictures seem "heavenly", and we had a lot of fun trying out some new locations. Kaycee is one of the funniest girls I know and has me laughing my guts out most always. And she is STUNNING!! Drop dead gorgeous. I can't wait to see her little one!

ps I am hatin on my uploader... the images aren't as sharp and the color is weird. I'll work it out. Don't worry :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment